Keeping you healthy all year round.
Our preventative healthcare services include check-ups, patient counseling, and screenings to help patients prevent illnesses and other health-related problems. The goal of our preventive services is to help every individual in the community remain healthy and to detect any health-related problems earlier to ensure a better chance of recovery.
There are many types of preventive services we can offer to adults, women, men, and children. These inclusions may include but not limited to:
- Annual Wellness Exams
- Work and Sports Physicals
- DOT (Department of Transportation) Exams
- Blood pressure monitoring, diagnosis and treatment
- Asthma and COPD treatment
- Urinary tract infection testing and treatment.
- Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) testing, treatment and counseling
- Smoking cessation program
- Ear wax removal
- Injection administration and self-teaching (ex. Insulin and B12 injections)
- Referral and coordination for specialists
- Diabetes screening, teaching and management
- High cholesterol screening and treatment
- Cholesterol screening
- Colorectal cancer screening for adults 50 to 75
- Depression screening
- Dietary Screening & counseling
- HIV screening
- Anemia screening and treatment
- Womens Health counseling (Birth Control Medication) refills